Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Apologies

Let me start off by saying how sorry I am for not updating my blog throughout the course of the week. College applications and a hectic holiday season have distracted me immensely. As a result, there will unfortunately be no Part III to my College Bowl Preview. I understand that this would feature the most important bowls of the season, which is why I'm on right now offering you my short predictions on who will win. With that being said, I will once again apologize to my readers for not coming through this week. However, I expect to return with a full head of steam sometime next week as we begin the year 2010. Who knows, you may just get a football preview out of me if I can fit it into my schedule. Anyways, College Bowl Predictions...

Outback Bowl: Auburn 30, Northwestern 21
Capital One Bowl: Penn State 34, LSU 31
Gator Bowl: Florida State 24, West Virginia 23
Rose Bowl Game: Ohio State 38, Oregon 34
Sugar Bowl: Florida 42, Cincinnati 20
International Bowl: South Florida 31, Northern Illinois 16
Cotton Bowl: Ole Miss 37, Oklahoma State 23
PapaJohns.com Bowl: South Carolina 17, UConn 16
Liberty Bowl: Arkansas 38, East Carolina 20
Alamo Bowl: Texas Tech 35, Michigan State 24
Fiesta Bowl: TCU 30, Boise State 17
Orange Bowl: Georgia Tech 27, Iowa 17
GMAC Bowl: Central Michigan 33, Troy 19

I have decided to offer a full preview of the BCS National Championship. Stay tuned for that next week. I feel like an idiot. But I've been very busy and I promise this will never happen again. Hope everyone is having a safe New Years' celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment