Sunday, October 25, 2009

Greetings from Emeightime

Hellllllloooooo. Glad to be apart of this blog- a great idea by my very good friend Lenny. We talk about sports so much, we may as well write it down. A great way to add some accountability to our opinions and words. 90 Pembroke was not only home to myself and my roommates, it was the go to place for our friends at PC. So kudos on the name. So yeah, excited to be doing this. Not sure how precise the system will be. If I have something on my mind in regards to football, I'll write about it even though its Lenny's forte. And pardon my writing skills/grammer or lack thereof. Lenny was an english major and I was an accounting major so you can see who has the advantage there. Yanks game is on now, I'll look to write in the next day or so, possibly responding to something Lenny wrote if he writes first. LETS GO YANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment